To be a member of the Association a Foundation must be spanish, ask for admission, promise to observe the Statutes of the Association and be accepted by a majority of votes of the Board of Directors.
The fees of the associates are related to the economic capacity of each foundation. The annual fee grants the condition of associate, as well as a right to the following benefits and services:
- Solution of legal, fiscal, accounting, documentation and general information questions.
- Access to bibliographical information and databases with information of more than 5.500 spanish foundations.
- Diffusion of the activities of the associates.
- Weekly information on issues of interest to the foundational world.
- Deductions on fees of educational and training activities.
- Access to the preferential conditions outlined in the agreements signed by the Association with companies and other organizations.
- Participation in the Specialized Groups
- Free reception of periodical publications.
- Rebates on books published by the Association.